ATEQ VT55 is a TPMS diagnostic tool. It is compatible with all currently known TPMS sensors including OE, Universal, Programmable and Aftermarket Sensors.
ATEQ VT55 OBDII TPMS Diagnostic Tool
Top 4 Reasons to Get ATEQ VT55 :
All-in-one TPMS diagnostic tool solution
Leading market coverage, 99% of all vehicles equipped with TPMS
Works with all OEM and Aftermarket sensors
1. All-in-one TPMS diagnostic tool solution
2. Leading market coverage, 99% of all vehicles equipped with TPMS
3. Works with all OEM and Aftermarket sensors。
4.One year warranty. Any questions in using, customer can contact us for free technician support.
4. Convenient after-sale service.
Customer can return product in a month after receiving with no reasons.
ATEQ VT55 Description :
ATEQ’s VT55 OBDII TPMS diagnostic tool. The best way to turn the tire warning light OFF !
On top of the US manufactured vehicles, the ATEQ’s VT55 OBDII reprograms Asian or European vehicles (including Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi, etc) which do not feature a TPMS self reprogramming software.
ATEQ’s VT55 OBDII kit includes a universal OBD connector which connects to the vehicle ECU via CANbus and K-line.
Tecnicians only need to select the make of the vehicle and press the START button. It is that easy and fast to accurately activate and decode TPMS sensors and display their data or any faults they may have.
ATEQ VT55 Compare with other TPMS tools:
ATEQ VT55 Supported Protocol:
● Acura (MDX, RDX, RL, TL, TSX)
● Audi (A3, A4, A5, A6, A8, Q7, R8, RS 4, S4, S5, S6, S8, TT)
● BMW (128i, 135i, 328i, 328xi, 335xi, 528i, 528xi, 535i, 535xi, 550i, 650i, 750i, 750Li, 760Li, Alpina, M Coupe, M Roadster, M3, M5, M6, X3, X5, Z4)
● Buick (Enclave, LaCrosse, Lucerne)
● Cadillac (CTS, DTS, Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT, SRX, STS, XLR)
● Chevrolet (Avalanche, Aveo, Cab & Chassis Silverado, Chevy Express, Cobalt, Colorado, Corvette, Cutaway, Equinox, HHR, Impala, Malibu, Malibu Classic, RV Cutaway, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, TrailBlazer, Uplander)
● Chrysler (300, Aspen, Crossfire, Pacifica, PT Cruiser, Sebring, Town & Country)
● Dodge (Avenger, Cab & Chassis, Caliber, Charger, Dakota, Durango, Grand Caravan, Magnum, Nitro, Pickup, Sprinter, Viper)
● Ford (Crown Victoria, E450 Super Duty, Econoline, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Expedition EL, Explorer, Explorer Sport Trac,F450 Super Duty, F550 Super Duty, Focus, Fusion, Mustang, Pickup, Ranger, Taurus, Taurus X)
● GMC (Acadia, Cab & Chassis Sierra, Canyon, Envoy, Savana, Savana Camper Special, Savana Special, Sierra, Yukon, Yukon XL)
● Honda (Accord, Civic, CR-V, Element, Fit, Odyssey, Pilot, Ridgeline, S2000)
● Hummer (H2, H3)
● Hyundai (Accent, Azera, Elantra, Entourage, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tiburon, Tucson, Veracruz)
● Infiniti (EX35, FX35, FX45, G35, G37, M35, M45, QX56)
● Isuzu (Ascender, i-290, i-370)
● Jaguar (S-Type, XJ8, XJR, XK8, XKR, X-Type)
● Jeep (Commander, Compass, Grand Cherokee, Liberty, Patriot, Wrangler)
● Kia (Amanti, Optima, Rio, Rio5, Rondo, Sedona, Sorento, Spectra, Spectra5, Sportage)
● Land Rover (LR2, LR3, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport)
● Lexus (ES 350, GS 350, GS 450h, GS 460, GX 470, IS 250, IS 350, IS F, LS 460, LS 460L, LS 600hL, LX 570, RX 350, RX 400h, SC 430)
● Lincoln (Mark LT, MKX, MKZ, Navigator, Navigator L)
● Mazda (3, 5, 6, B2300, B4000, CX-7, CX-9, MX-5 Miata, RX-8, Tribute)
● Mercedes-Benz (C300, C350, CL550, CL600, CL63, CL65, CLK350, CLK550, CLK63, CLS550, CLS63, E320, E350, E550, E63, G500, G55, GL320, GL450, GL550, ML320, ML350, ML550, ML63, R320, R350, S550, S600, S63, S65, SL55, SL550, SL600, SL65, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLR)
● Mercury (Grand Marquis, Mariner, Milan, Mountaineer, Sable)
● Mini (Cooper)
● Mitsubishi (Eclipse, Endeavor, Galant, Lancer, Outlander, Raider)
● Nissan (350Z, Altima, Armada, Frontier, Maxima, Pathfinder, Quest, Rogue, Sentra, Titan, Versa, Xterra)
● Pontiac (G5, G6, G8, Grand Prix, Solstice, Torrent, Vibe)
● Porsche (911, Boxster, Cayenne, Cayman)
● Saab (3-Sep, 5-Sep, 9-7X)
● Saturn (Astra, Aura, Outlook, Sky, Vue)
● Scion (tC, xB, xD)
● Subaru (Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback, Tribeca, Forenza, Grand Vitara, Reno, SX4, XL7)
● Toyota (4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Camry Solara, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Matrix, Prius, RAV4, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, Yaris)
● Volkswagen (Eos, GLI, GTI, Jetta, New Beetle, Passat, R32, Rabbit, Touareg)
● Volvo (C30, C70, S40, S60, S80, V50, V70, XC70, XC90)
ATEQ VT55 OBDII TPMS Diagnostic and Programming Tool Features:
ATEQ’s VT55 OBDII is a universal TPMS sensor activator that can also program the vehicle ECU, if required. Compatible with all currently known TPMS sensors, it has a built in synchronization software which ensures that it stays up-to-date with all the new TPMS sensors introduced every year. Designed to last in forceful environments like tire repair shops, the VT55 OBDII can handle high volume testing throughout the day due to its rechargeable battery. The VT55 OBDII is equipped with the latest advanced stream decoding technology that can trigger and decode sensors much faster and more accurately than previous generation devices.
The VT55 OBDII triggers all newly mounted TPMS sensors, reprograms the vehicle’s ECU and turns the warning light off. The VT55 OBDII uses the relearn option of the vehicle ECU software, if available, or uses the OBD connector whenever required. ATEQ’s VT55 OBDII decodes the sensor data and ensures that the correct Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor is being read and that the RF transmission isn’t coming from key fobs or other sensors.
The process allows the operator to display the data on screen but also to transfer it to a PC and print out results to show the customer which TPMS sensor is faulty and why.
The VT55 OBDII tool displays : sensor ID, pressure, battery status, temperature, accelerometer etc.
VT55 OBDII’s OBD software is compatible for all Asian and European vehicle brands that require OBD synchronization and its software is updateable by using a standard USB cable connected to a PC. Our very simple PC interface guides the user through a minimal number of steps. An upgradable TPMS tool has never been so important as new Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors are being fitted to new car models at an increasing rate.
Valise-VT55ATEQ has a dedicated team that tracks all new TPM Sensors introduced on the market and that makes sure that ATEQ’s TPMS tools can be updated with those sensors months or years before they actually reach your garage.
You will NOT find a better service anywhere else, as ATEQ also supplies car assembly plants which gives us access to new TPMS protocols long before anyone else can.
The VT55 OBDII comes equiped with an OBD universal connector, a charger for its battery, a rubber protection and carrying pouch, a magnet to trigger certain models of TPM sensors
How to test a remote control:
Power up the tool and select RKE TEST in the main menu.
Select the car manufacturer.
Press the key fob and wait for the result to display on the screen.
1pc x ATEQ VT55 OBDII TPMS Diagnostic Tool
1pc x Charger
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Magnet
1pc x CD
1pc x OBDII Programmer
About Shipping Way
5-7 working days. With DHL shipping, we will lower declare order value on invoice for customers to help customs clearrance .If customer have special requirements on declaring, please contact salesman on order page, online chat,email, skype or whatsapp. Usually we can reply in 24 hours on workingg days. 2.Yanwen express:
7-10 working days.We usually ship orders by Yanwen to European countries like German,Greece,Romania,Sweden,France,etc.By yanwen express, customer dont need to pay for tax. Tax is pre-paid. If customer needs faster shipping, please contact salesman.3.US, UK, Canada, Austrilia shipping
directly fast and no tax : 3-5 working days.We have stocked up hot sale items in US, UK, Canada and Australia Warehouse ,which is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price.
Click and check items in US Warehosue UK Warehouse About Cancellation Policy
1.You can get a full refund if you make cancellation within 24hours. Because usually we will ship out package within 24 hours, for get full refund, please send us a cancellation note via order center or email.
2.If your cancellation made after 24 hours, please contact our customer service first, you can easily get touch with our customer service via email or any online contact method like skype, whatsapp or online chat. If customer service confirm your order have not been ship out, you can get a full refund
3. If your order has been proceed but have not get out of China(including Hongkong area), you can still cancel our order but you have to pay for the cancellation fee.(Detail fee please consult customer service for you order)
4. If the order already out of China, the order can not be canceled. If you want cancel it, you need send it back after you receive the package and you will need to undertaken the return fee.Customer Service:
Scan obd16shop QRcode, convinent and fasterAny problems, please feel free to contact us.
Kindly Note: pls leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when you make payment for this product on our website and make sure that your paypal shiping address is the same with the address you want us to sent.Before signing,pls confirm everything is good.