ATEQ VT55 is a TPMS diagnostic tool. It is compatible with all currently known TPMS sensors including OE, Universal, Programmable and Aftermarket Sensors.
ATEQ VT55 OBDII TPMS Diagnostic Tool
Top 4 Reasons to Get ATEQ VT55 :
All-in-one TPMS diagnostic tool solution
Leading market coverage, 99% of all vehicles equipped with TPMS
Works with all OEM and Aftermarket sensors
1. All-in-one TPMS diagnostic tool solution
2. Leading market coverage, 99% of all vehicles equipped with TPMS
3. Works with all OEM and Aftermarket sensors
4. Convenient after-sale service.
Customer can return product in a month after receiving with no reasons.
ATEQ VT55 Description :
ATEQ’s VT55 OBDII TPMS diagnostic tool. The best way to turn the tire warning light OFF !
On top of the US manufactured vehicles, the ATEQ’s VT55 OBDII reprograms Asian or European vehicles (including Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi, etc) which do not feature a TPMS self reprogramming software.
ATEQ’s VT55 OBDII kit includes a universal OBD connector which connects to the vehicle ECU via CANbus and K-line.
Tecnicians only need to select the make of the vehicle and press the START button. It is that easy and fast to accurately activate and decode TPMS sensors and display their data or any faults they may have.
ATEQ VT55 Compare with other TPMS tools:
ATEQ VT55 Supported Protocol:
● Acura (MDX, RDX, RL, TL, TSX)
● Audi (A3, A4, A5, A6, A8, Q7, R8, RS 4, S4, S5, S6, S8, TT)
● BMW (128i, 135i, 328i, 328xi, 335xi, 528i, 528xi, 535i, 535xi, 550i, 650i, 750i, 750Li, 760Li, Alpina, M Coupe, M Roadster, M3, M5, M6, X3, X5, Z4)
● Buick (Enclave, LaCrosse, Lucerne)
● Cadillac (CTS, DTS, Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT, SRX, STS, XLR)
● Chevrolet (Avalanche, Aveo, Cab & Chassis Silverado, Chevy Express, Cobalt, Colorado, Corvette, Cutaway, Equinox, HHR, Impala, Malibu, Malibu Classic, RV Cutaway, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, TrailBlazer, Uplander)
● Chrysler (300, Aspen, Crossfire, Pacifica, PT Cruiser, Sebring, Town & Country)
● Dodge (Avenger, Cab & Chassis, Caliber, Charger, Dakota, Durango, Grand Caravan, Magnum, Nitro, Pickup, Sprinter, Viper)
● Ford (Crown Victoria, E450 Super Duty, Econoline, Edge, Escape, Expedition, Expedition EL, Explorer, Explorer Sport Trac,F450 Super Duty, F550 Super Duty, Focus, Fusion, Mustang, Pickup, Ranger, Taurus, Taurus X)
● GMC (Acadia, Cab & Chassis Sierra, Canyon, Envoy, Savana, Savana Camper Special, Savana Special, Sierra, Yukon, Yukon XL)
● Honda (Accord, Civic, CR-V, Element, Fit, Odyssey, Pilot, Ridgeline, S2000)
● Hummer (H2, H3)
● Hyundai (Accent, Azera, Elantra, Entourage, Santa Fe, Sonata, Tiburon, Tucson, Veracruz)
● Infiniti (EX35, FX35, FX45, G35, G37, M35, M45, QX56)
● Isuzu (Ascender, i-290, i-370)
● Jaguar (S-Type, XJ8, XJR, XK8, XKR, X-Type)
● Jeep (Commander, Compass, Grand Cherokee, Liberty, Patriot, Wrangler)
● Kia (Amanti, Optima, Rio, Rio5, Rondo, Sedona, Sorento, Spectra, Spectra5, Sportage)
● Land Rover (LR2, LR3, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport)
● Lexus (ES 350, GS 350, GS 450h, GS 460, GX 470, IS 250, IS 350, IS F, LS 460, LS 460L, LS 600hL, LX 570, RX 350, RX 400h, SC 430)
● Lincoln (Mark LT, MKX, MKZ, Navigator, Navigator L)
● Mazda (3, 5, 6, B2300, B4000, CX-7, CX-9, MX-5 Miata, RX-8, Tribute)
● Mercedes-Benz (C300, C350, CL550, CL600, CL63, CL65, CLK350, CLK550, CLK63, CLS550, CLS63, E320, E350, E550, E63, G500, G55, GL320, GL450, GL550, ML320, ML350, ML550, ML63, R320, R350, S550, S600, S63, S65, SL55, SL550, SL600, SL65, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55, SLR)
● Mercury (Grand Marquis, Mariner, Milan, Mountaineer, Sable)
● Mini (Cooper)
● Mitsubishi (Eclipse, Endeavor, Galant, Lancer, Outlander, Raider)
● Nissan (350Z, Altima, Armada, Frontier, Maxima, Pathfinder, Quest, Rogue, Sentra, Titan, Versa, Xterra)
● Pontiac (G5, G6, G8, Grand Prix, Solstice, Torrent, Vibe)
● Porsche (911, Boxster, Cayenne, Cayman)
● Saab (3-Sep, 5-Sep, 9-7X)
● Saturn (Astra, Aura, Outlook, Sky, Vue)
● Scion (tC, xB, xD)
● Subaru (Forester, Impreza, Legacy, Outback, Tribeca, Forenza, Grand Vitara, Reno, SX4, XL7)
● Toyota (4Runner, Avalon, Camry, Camry Solara, Corolla, FJ Cruiser, Highlander, Land Cruiser, Matrix, Prius, RAV4, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma, Tundra, Yaris)
● Volkswagen (Eos, GLI, GTI, Jetta, New Beetle, Passat, R32, Rabbit, Touareg)
● Volvo (C30, C70, S40, S60, S80, V50, V70, XC70, XC90)
ATEQ VT55 OBDII TPMS Diagnostic and Programming Tool Features:
ATEQ’s VT55 OBDII is a universal TPMS sensor activator that can also program the vehicle ECU, if required. Compatible with all currently known TPMS sensors, it has a built in synchronization software which ensures that it stays up-to-date with all the new TPMS sensors introduced every year. Designed to last in forceful environments like tire repair shops, the VT55 OBDII can handle high volume testing throughout the day due to its rechargeable battery. The VT55 OBDII is equipped with the latest advanced stream decoding technology that can trigger and decode sensors much faster and more accurately than previous generation devices.
The VT55 OBDII triggers all newly mounted TPMS sensors, reprograms the vehicle’s ECU and turns the warning light off. The VT55 OBDII uses the relearn option of the vehicle ECU software, if available, or uses the OBD connector whenever required. ATEQ’s VT55 OBDII decodes the sensor data and ensures that the correct Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensor is being read and that the RF transmission isn’t coming from key fobs or other sensors.
The process allows the operator to display the data on screen but also to transfer it to a PC and print out results to show the customer which TPMS sensor is faulty and why.
The VT55 OBDII tool displays : sensor ID, pressure, battery status, temperature, accelerometer etc.
VT55 OBDII’s OBD software is compatible for all Asian and European vehicle brands that require OBD synchronization and its software is updateable by using a standard USB cable connected to a PC. Our very simple PC interface guides the user through a minimal number of steps. An upgradable TPMS tool has never been so important as new Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors are being fitted to new car models at an increasing rate.
Valise-VT55ATEQ has a dedicated team that tracks all new TPM Sensors introduced on the market and that makes sure that ATEQ’s TPMS tools can be updated with those sensors months or years before they actually reach your garage.
You will NOT find a better service anywhere else, as ATEQ also supplies car assembly plants which gives us access to new TPMS protocols long before anyone else can.
The VT55 OBDII comes equiped with an OBD universal connector, a charger for its battery, a rubber protection and carrying pouch, a magnet to trigger certain models of TPM sensors
How to test a remote control:
Power up the tool and select RKE TEST in the main menu.
Select the car manufacturer.
Press the key fob and wait for the result to display on the screen.
1pc x ATEQ VT55 OBDII TPMS Diagnostic Tool
1pc x Charger
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Magnet
1pc x CD
1pc x OBDII Programmer
Scan obd16shop QRcode, convinent and fasterAny problems, please feel free to contact us.
Kindly Note: pls leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when you make payment for this product on our website and make sure that your paypal shiping address is the same with the address you want us to sent.Before signing,pls confirm everything is good.