XP400 programmer supports MCU, ECU, EEPROM read and write, Mercedes Infrared Key Reading & Writing, Finding the Control Frequency and IC Card Reading & writing.
XP400 Key & Chip Programmer for Autel MaxiIM IM608 IM508
XP400 SWITCH & CHIP PROGRAMMER
MCU / EEPROM Chip Read / Write
ECU Reading / Writing
MC9S12 Encrypted Chip Read / Write
Key Reading / Writing
Mercedes Infrared Key Reading / Writing
Finding the Control Frequency
IC Card Reading / Writing
With XP400 Adapter, your Autel im608 is able to read/write eeprom,please check XP400 Adapter Chip List here.
DC Port :
- DC Port – provides 12V DC power
- USB Port – provides data communication and 5V DC power
- DB 26-Pin Port – connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared cable, vehicle key cable, ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12
- Cross Signal Pins – holds the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal
- IC Card Induction Area
- Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle
- Transponder Slot – holds the
- Remote Control Transponder Induction Area
- Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared
- Status LED – indicates the current operating
- Locker – locks the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper
- EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM
Provides 12 V power supply for the XP400.
: Provides data communication and power supply for handheld device, PC and XP400.
DB 26-Pin Port:
Five components can be connected to this port:
Mercedes Infrared Cable
– Remote Match Cable (optional)
– ECU Cable
– MCU Cable
– MC9S12 Cable
Cross-shaped Signal Pin
: Places MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal cable to read or write MCU and ECU chips.
IC Card Induction Area
: Reads and writes IC card information.
Vehicle Key Slot
: Holds the vehicle key to read or write vehicle key information.
: Holds the transponder to read or write transponder information.
Remote Control Transponder Induction Area
: Reads and writes remote control transponder information.
Mercedes Infrared Key Slot
: Holds Mercedes infrared key to read or write Mercedes vehicle key information.
Status LED: Shows the current operating status of the XP400. See the table below for detailed description.
: Places EEPROM chip or socket to read or write EEPROM information.
EEPROM Component Transponder Slot
: Holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
Scan obd16shop QRcode, convinent and fasterAny problems, please feel free to contact us.
Kindly Note: pls leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when you make payment for this product on our website and make sure that your paypal shiping address is the same with the address you want us to sent.Before signing,pls confirm everything is good.