HDS Diagnostic System for Honda Newest V3.016.033
1.HIM (Honda & Acura Diagnostic System) is the latest diagnostic equipment for Honda vehicles. Diagnostic functions available for vehicles of HONDA/ACURA from year 1992 to 2011.
2.Test coverage: Dynamical, Body, Chassis, ABS, SRS, Anti-theft, etc.
3.HIM supports CAN BUS system, and it can re-program the Auto ECU.This HIM is based on PC operation platform.
Functions supported by Honda/Acura protocols
- Reading and decoding fault codes from control blocks memory;
- Deleting fault codes;
- Displays system current parameters in digital form;
- Displays system current parameters in graphical form;
- Combined displaying of data;
- Management of executive devices;
- Logs keeping: writing and keeping of digital parameters in memory;
- Special functions: changing of permissible settings of blocks, programming etc.
Functions supported by OBD-II protocols
Mode $01 - Displays system current parameters in digital form (up to 8 parameters at once);
Mode $02 - Displays parameters of freeze frame;
Mode $03 - Reading and decoding of fault codes from control block memory;
Mode $04 - Deleting of fault codes (memory clearing);
Mode $05 - Displays results of oxygen sensors;
Mode $06 - Displays results of changeably controlled systems and components;
Mode $07 - Displays results of constantly controlled systems and components;
Mode $08 - Management of executive devices;
Mode $09 - Displays car identification info.
Hardware and software requirements
- PC or laptop with either Windows 2000 Professional (SP4 or later) or XP (SP1 or later).Hard disk drive with at least 400MB of free space.
- CD-ROM drive (if a high-speed Internet connection is not available)
- RS232 port required to connect PC to HIM (PC version software only)
- Monitor capable of displaying in VGA mode or above (1024 x 768 recommended)
- Internet connection (high-speed connection recommended)
- 1pc x HIM with OBDII Cable
- 1pc x DVD
- 1pc x 3 Pin Cable
- 1pc x RS232 Cable
Q:Hi,I have interest in your products,can this one be updated?Thanks
A:Hello,friend,sorry,this tool can not updated now.
Kindly Note: pls leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when you make payment for this product on our website and make sure that your paypal shiping address is the same with the address you want us to sent.Before signing,pls confirm everything is good.
Check the attachment about "Honda HDS user guide.pdf"
FLY100 VS HDS:
FLY100 uses USB2.0, HDS use COM port
HDS need password when program keys, FLY100 doesn’t need it
HDS cannot do odometer correction, FLY100 can do odometer correction without removing the cluster
FLY100 provides free training
FLY100 provides free technical support
FLY100 provides free updates
HDS cannot work for new Guangdong
HONDAFLY100 can do airbag reset
HDS cannot do adaptation for remote controller, FLY100 can do it
HDS cannot make smart key, FLY100 can make it.
HDS vs Fly100 vs Fly108 vs Fly200 vs GNA600:
Car type: all work with Honda cars.
Test system coverage: Cover all the electronic control system.
Hardware and software requirements:
PC / Laptop: Windows 2000 Professional (SP4 or later) or XP (SP1 or later).
Hard disk drive with at least 400MB of free space
CD-ROM drive (if a high-speed Internet connection is not available)
RS232 port required to connect PC to HIM (PC version software only)
Monitor capable of displaying in VGA mode or above (1024 x 768 recommended)
Internet connection (high-speed connection recommended)
Update:all updated by CD.
Difference in supported car model
HDS: only work with Honda
Fly100: work with Honda and Acura
Fly108: work with Honda, Ford and Mazda
Fly200: work with Ford, Mazda
GNA600: work with Honda and Acura vehicle
Difference in function
Fly100 locksmith version only support make key, not support diagnosis. While the other onese can both make key and diagnose.
Better to install the software on the computer with Windows XP system.
Better to close the Anti-virus software on your computer. Because the Anti-virus may recognise it as a type of virus, it will clear off all the software on the CD.