Original TANGO KEY PROGRAMMER WITH BASIC SOFTWARE
Top 4 Reasons To Get Tango:
2. Free Update Online
3. Latest Version: V1.113
4.Support G chip,but you need to pay for it
[+] Techtream calculator: v9.30, v10.10
[+] Key maker Citroen Jumper 2012-(95640,HITAG)*
[+] Key maker Isuzu NPR 2007-(93C56,HITAG)
[+] Key maker Peugeot 206 2001- (95160,HITAG)
[+] Key maker Peugeot Partner 2002- (95160,HITAG)
[+] Image generator Chevrolet Spark (ID8E)
[+] Cloning of Toyota and Subaru 80 bit Keys**
[+] Added transponders CN2, CN5 to the Clone mode
1. After buy it, you will need to connect to the official website and update within 28 days, or it will get locked
2. If you want to get authorization for special functions or cars, please refer to this website
3. After generating a new transponder with TANGO Programmer, you will not need any additional diagnostic equipment to program the generated transponder to the car! It will start the car directly, even on new FIAT CODE 2 system, also used in PSA Group vehicles! Only you have to write the new file back into the immobilizer system!
List of Supported Transponders for Tango Key Programmer
PCF7930-31 writing, reading
PCF7935 writing, reading, shadow memory, crypto calculator
PCF7936 writing, reading, modes password, crypto, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7941 transponder, remote, EEPROM, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7942 transponder, remote, EEPROM, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7943 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7944 transponder, remote, EEPROM, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7945 transponder, remote, EEPROM, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7946 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7947 transponder, remote, EEPROM, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7952 transponder, remote, EEPROM, Manchester & Biphase encodings
PCF7961 transponder, remote, Manchester & Biphase encodings
*Auto switching between PCF7936-PCF7961 windows if invalid type detected.
*Autodetect manchester / biphase
Tango Software V1.112 Feature:
Tango software added (online update), 2018-05-09
Release Date 9th May 2018
1-Added new transponder MEGAMOS AES
2-Toyota key maker: new menu item AUTODETECT
3-Key maker Kia Sportage 2008- (MPC5xx,HITAG)
4-Key maker Hyundai Sorento 2008- (MPC5xx,HITAG)
5-Key maker Renault Fluence III 2012- (NEC850,HITAG)*
6-Key maker Renault Megane III 2012- (NEC850,HITAG)*
7-Fixed some bugs, incl. PCF7930-35 recognition
Temic 11 reading , writing to T5
Temic 12 reading , writing to T5
Megamos (13) reading , writing to T5 , emulating on PCF7930-35
Megamos (48) reading, writing, PIN, unlock by PIN, full range of memory contents, crypto calculation
Megamos CRYPTO-2 (8E) read ID, read/write EEPROM, write copy of keys
Tiris (4C) reading
Tiris (4D) DST crypto reading, writing, crypto calculator
Tiris (4E) DST crypto reading, writing, crypto calculator
Tiris (8C) reading
TK5551M (T5 replacement)
SAAB reading , writing to T5
The product is in working out stages, therefore the list of the supported transponders will be developed later.
Tango Key maker usage
Key maker usage consists of a four steps. The 4th step is additional and depends on a vehicle model.
1. Open an immobilizer dump file.
2. Choose number of the key you want create.
3. Place a transponder into the coil and click the WRITE button.
4. In some cases the program asks you to save a modified immobilizer dump. This dump must to be written into the immobilizer.
First of all, take a look at this picture. The "Loaded File" window displays the immobilizer file name. Ensure that a valid dump is stored. The "Maker" window displays selected maker name. Ensure the right key maker selected.
The "info" windows display an important information:
1. Original transponder---Informs you about type of the original transponder
2. Allowed transponder---Informs you what type of transponders is suitable for the key maker
3. Data location---The immobilizer memory may be stored in various chips, the description informs you about from where you have to read a dump. Some immobilizers can have various chipsets. In this case the field displays several possible chips. Find one of them inside of the immobilizer and read it.
4. Data size---Each chip has certain memory size, the key maker accepts files with the described size.
5. Data format---This field appears in case of 93CXX EEPROM series.
There are two standards of data layout:
Intel format and Motorola format or Little Endian and Big Endian respectively.
The data layout depends on a chip-programmer that is used for EEPROM reading.This field informs you what kind of format is suitable for the key maker.Usually you can see that both formats are suitable. It means that the program can understand any data layout.
Create a key step by step
Firstly, run the key maker interface according to the vehicle and read information in the "Info" window. Watch the Data location field describes the memory chip. Find out the chip inside of the immobilizer and read it. Save the read data (dump).
Click the "OPEN IMMOBILIZER FILE" button and load the saved dump.
The program will analyse the dump.
If the dump is correct the "WRITE" button will become active and the "Keys" window will display the range of key numbers that can be created.
Take a look at the "Info" window, the Allowed transponder field.
Ensure you use a transponder exactly the indicated type.
Place the transponder into the coil.
Choose the key position you want create in the "Keys" window.
Click the "WRITE" button.
This starts the writing process and transponder will be stored with the appropriate data.
At this point you may be asked to save a new immobilizer dump.
The program displays a standard File Save dialog where you have to save the data.
After this you will be informed about the new data saved and must be written into the immobiliser.
Kindly Note: pls leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when you make payment for this product on our website and make sure that your paypal shiping address is the same with the address you want us to sent.Before signing,pls confirm everything is good.