Wellon Programmer VP -390
Top 4 Reasons To Get VP-390:
1.Supports WindowsXP/Vista/ Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
2.Supports eight languages:Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), English, Korean, Poland, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Turkish and Hungary.
3.Support 1.5v Low voltage devices
4.Not need exterior adapter for mostly devices.
- Electrical spec. of the AC adapter: AC input 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz;
DC output 9V / 0.6A
- 48 Pin ZIF socket with universal pin-drivers.
- Interface with LAPTOP, PC or compatibles through USB port
- Accepts standard file formats: JEDEC, INTEL (Extended) HEX, HOLTEK, EMC(.CDS), INTEL HEX16, Motorola S record
- Manages 16 and 32-bit word split (Set Programming)
- Features Test Vector capability and multiarray fuse map editor
- Test TTL/CMOS logic ICs and Dynamic/Static Random Access Memory devices
- Optimum programming for each individual device
- Automaticly Identifies the manufacturer and type of E(E)PROMs, Auto identifies TTL/CMOS logic IC
- Device insertion and poor-pin-contact check
- Universal DIP, PLCC, QFP, TSOP, PSOP, SOIC, SSOP, SDIP adapters
- Auto-run mode starts programming automatically upon detection of chip insertion
- PROM: N/CMOS E(E)PROM, SeriesE(E)PROM, and FLASH Memory
- PLD: CPLD, EPLD, GAL,PEEL,PALCE and more
- Microcontroller: Atmel, Intel, Microchip, Signetics, Zilog, etc.
- TTL (74 series), CMOS (40/45 series) Logic IC
- DRAM (4164, 41464 ...), SRAM (2114, 6116 ...) memory device
Kindly Note: pls leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when you make payment for this product on our website and make sure that your paypal shiping address is the same with the address you want us to sent.Before signing,pls confirm everything is good.