1. Service and Special Functions are NOT Universally Compatible. Please send VIN number to check compatibility before purchase.
2. DS808K Doesn't Support Bi-Directional Control (Active Test), If You Need for Bi-Directional Control, Please Check Autel MK908P
3. TPMS Service Couldn't Support TPMS Relearn/ Programming, If You Need It, Please Check Autel MaxiPro MP808TS or Autel TS601
4. The Key Fob Programming is Designed for Asian Vehicles That Have Low-Grade Anti-Theft Systems and NOT Intended for AUDI, Benz, BMW, VW which Have Advanced IMMO Systems. If you need IMMO function, please check Autel IM508 Professional Key
Based on the Android operating system and with 7-inch LCD touch screen (1024*600 resolution), MaxiDAS DS808 full set is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, DS808 offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis.
AUTEL MaxiDAS DS808 provides you with access to the electronic control unit (ECU) for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, anti-lock brake system (ABS), airbag system (SRS) and more.
By establishing a data link to the electronic control units of the vehicle being serviced directly, this diagnostic tool allows you to retrieve ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications, read & erase DTCs to locate problem areas and clear the codes easily, view live data of each parameter item, and perform active tests which helps users to figure out whether a specific subsystem or component in vehicles goes well or not by testing output elements instead of checking in ignition status.
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
2. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
3. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
4. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
5. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
6. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
7. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
8. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
9. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
10. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
Supported Automotive Protocols
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
Autel Maxidas DS808 Supported Vehicle List:
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
1. European Vehicle List:
AUDI, BENZ, BMW, DACIA, EU FORD, LANDROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, SEAT, SKODA, VW, VOLVO, SMART, JAGUAR, BENZ SPRINTER, SAAB, FIAT, ABARTH, LACIA, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, MAYBACH, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, PORSCHE.
2. USA Vehicle List:
GM, CHRYSLER, FORD
3. Asia Vehicle List:
SUZUKI, KIA, DAWEOO, ISUZU, TOYOTA, SUBARU, SCION, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, LEXUS, INFINITI, HYUNDAI, HOLDEN, HONDA, ACCURA, MAZDA.
1. All Systems Comprehensive Diagnostics for Deep Inspection in Vehicle
Autel DS808 is an ideal diagnostic tool designed to work for diagnoses of complete systems, which allows users to operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information (trouble codes), freeze frame data and live data for various vehicle control systems (engine, transmission, ABS, etc.), providing its users with all the information pertinent to a vehicle's health quickly and in an accessible, reader-friendly format. To name just a few:
1) ECU Information: Retrieves and displays the specific information for the tested control unit, including unit type, version numbers and other specifications.
2) Trouble Codes: Includes Read Codes and Erase Codes functions. Displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the test vehicle's ECU and erases DTC records and other data from the test vehicle's ECU.
3) Freeze Frame: Displays the freeze frame data of the DCTs.
4) Live Data: Retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the test vehicle's ECU.
5) Active Test: During the actuation test, DS808 outputs command to the ECU in order to drive the actuators, and then determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching an injector between two operating states. (This option is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model.
Provides specific subsystem and component tests. This selection may appear as Actuators, Actuator Test, or Function Tests, etc., and the tests options may vary depending on the manufacturer and model.
And much more …
2. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles
The MaxiDAS diagnostic system features the latest VIN-based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles in just one touch, which allows the technician to quickly detect vehicles, scan all the diagnosable ECUs on every vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system.
3. Functions Customized for Specific Needs
The Service section is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances
Autel DS808 is specially designed to add benefits of providing its users with quick access to the vehicle systems for 7 commonly performed service functions including:
1). Oil Service Reset – Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
2). TPMS Service – Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
3). EPB Service – Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
4). ABS/SRS Services – Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
5). SAS Service – Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
6). DPF Regeneration Service – Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
7). BMS Service - Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8). Brake Bleed - When your brake pedal becomes soft and inconvenient to control, this diagnostic tool can perform bi-directional tests to check the Anti-lock Braking System;
9). Injector Coding - Make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced;
10). SAS Service - to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and clear steering sensor fault memory;
11). Throttle Adaptation - initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
12). Headlamp, Suspension, Lang change, Odometer, Seats, CHG tire size, TEC learn and WIN DR ROOF, etc
4. Intelligent Applications to Facilitate Your Daily Repair Work
1) MaxiFix: The cloud-based MaxiFix application launches the on-line troubleshooter database, which not only provides users virtually all common diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) database for most vehicles, but also serves as a forum allowing to network with others and gives the access to a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
2) Shop Manager: The Shop Manager application helps users to manage the workshop information, customer information records, and keep test vehicle history records, convenient for related information search and helpful for time-saving, which is a great assist in dealing with daily workshop business and improves customer service.
3) Data Manager: The Data Manager application is used to store, print, and review the saved files, which is a convenient data management system for managing internal program application and reviewing data. Save needed or might-be needed data for later check or problem summary.
4) Data Logging: Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors.
5) Notification Center: Receives the regular on-line messages from the server for system update notification or other service information. Never miss news or updates.
How to Register Autel Maxidas DS808K?
1. Go to the website: //pro.autel.com.
2. On the Sign In page, input your account ID and other information to log in, if you already have an account.
3. If you are a new member to Autel and do not have an account yet, click the Create Autel ID button on the left side.
4. Enter the required information in the input fields, read through Autel's Terms and Conditions and tick on Agree, and then click Create Autel ID at the bottom to continue.
5. The online system will automatically send a confirmation email to the registered email address. Validate your account by clicking the link provided through the mail. A product registration screen opens.
6. Find out the scanner's serial number and password from the About section of the Settings application on the Display Tablet.
7. Select the product model of your DS808 scanner, enter the product serial number and password on the Product Registration screen, and click on Submit to complete the registration.
8. Then you can use Autel DS808 for OBDII diagnosis and special functions (Oil Reset Service, TPMS Programming Service, EPB Service, ABS/SRS Services, SAS Calibration Service, DPF Regeneration Service)
How to update Autel DS808 (With Conkit) software:
1. Make sure the Display Tablet is connected to a power source with stable access to the internet.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiDAS Job Menu;
or tap the update notification message when received one;
or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application.
3. Check all available updates:
If you decide to update all the items, tap the Update All button.
If you only want to update one or some of the item(s), tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item(s).
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The previous version will be replaced.
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.4|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)|
|Display||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution|
|Connectivity||• Mini USB 2.0
• USB 2.0
• Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
|Sensors||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing|
|Audio Input/Output||• Input: N/A
• Output: buzzer
|Power and Battery||• 3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery
• Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input||5 V/1.5 A|
|Power Consumption||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V|
|Operating Temp.||-10 to 60°C(14 to 140°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Supported Automotive Protocols||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed,
Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN),SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
Kindly Note: pls leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when you make payment for this product on our website and make sure that your paypal shiping address is the same with the address you want us to sent.Before signing,pls confirm everything is good.