Lastest V7.7 Multi Diagnostic Tool + OBD2 Key Programmer for BMW CAS1/2/3/4/CAS4
Pay attention to the function: Help->Device update. You can get the latest software version and firmware verion when you can access to internet.
Tool: you can choose language here, support "English" and "Chinese Simplified" Restart software to apply your settings.
File Make Key: you can prepare dealer key with EWS and CAS EEPROM dump.
Help: Device update. You can get your device and dongle id version and update it.
2. Protocal Type
Now BMT support there type of protocol: KWP-CAN BUS 100Kbps, KWP-CAN BUS 500Kbps, KWP-2000.
"Auto Detect " function can help you to choose the right protocol. After choose protocol okay, then press "Connect".
If connected success. All CAS info will display in CAS Identification. Include CAS number, VIN, production date, etc. see the picture follows
iii. EEPROM Function:Read EEPROM'Write EEPROM'Save File'Load File…
1.You should backup the CAS EEPROM before prepare dealer key. After succeed read EEPROM, please save it as back file. This step is
2.Now can't read the whole EEPROM for cas3 system. But the main section is contained. It should be saved. When you read CAS EEPROM,
it will give tips as follow(Press ok to continue)
3.Write EEPROM function is only support CAS1, CAS2 system. Doesn't support write to cas3 system.
4. Odometer: Support read and change KM stored in CAS system.
Don't support to change KM in instrument. If you want to change the KM
display in instrument. You should change KM in CAS system first. Then modify the KM in instrument manually.
When you try to write KM to CAS system, you will get the following tips: Press OK to continue
5. Synchronization Codes
1.CAS3 code-DME.AS3code-EGS: Read and write DME and EGS code stored in CAS3 system.
2.Synchronize DME and CAS— this function will be useful while prepare dealer key or any other operation which cause can't start the engine.
3.Synchronize CAS and ELV — this function can help clear wheel errors
1. Get Key Info: With this function you can get the key cutting, remote frequency, and key data.
2. Save Key Info: Save the read key info.
3. Load Key Info: Load the saved key info. To see the key data and prepare for write key info.
4. Write Key Info: Write the loaded key info into CAS system.
5. Make Dealer Key: You can prepare dealer key after you get key info successfully. Also you should choose the key position.
6. Add key: Add the new dealer key into CAS system. Some CAS system needs this step to start the engine.
7. Enable Key: Insert a working key, choose the key position which you want to disable. The key position can't be same with the key in ignition.
8. Disable Key: Insert a working key, choose the key position which you want to enable. The key position can't be same with the key in ignition.
9. Clear DTC: Before prepare dealer key and after it you can use this function to clear DTC.
10. Clear Shadow:efore prepare dealer key and after it you can use this function to clear Shadow.
7.File Make Key
1).Choose CAS or EWS type. It will tips you
2).Load the choose EEPROM file you will get the make dealer key window
3).Choose key position and press "Make Dealer Key" button.
Flow the given tips to prepare dealer key. After succeed you can save the new EEPROM dump file.
For EWS1, EWS2, EWS3, EWS4, CAS1, CAS2, CAS3 type the prepared dealer key can start the engine directly.
For some CA3+ type you need to write back the new dump file into car
4). CAS3 encrypt data, only OBDII prepare make key is support for CAS3 encrypt data
8. Device Update
Open this window after connect to internet. You can see the latest software version, firmware version, dongle version.
You can go to our website for further information. After succeeded update device firmware, must reconnect the hardware to computer
1).Device Info: Get dongle and hardware SN and version
2).Device Update: This function can update the dongle and device
Process to prepare dealer key:
1. On main window choose "Connect" to auto detect the current car protocol and get the CAS info.
2. On main window choose "Read EEPROM" to read the CAS EEPROM file and save it.
3. On main window choose "Key Learn" button to get key learn window.
4. On Key Learn window choose "Get Key Info" to get the key info stored in CAS system.(picture 2).
5. Choose "Save Key Info" button to save the read key info for backup.
6. Check the connection between programmer and device. Keep connection while make key process.
7. Put new blank key into the center of programmer.
8. Choose the position where you want to suit the key.
9. Press "Make Dealer Key" to prepare dealer key. After succeed you will get (picture 3)
"Key make okay and locked. Please use it start the car. If can't start engine, use "Add Key" function add the new dealer key to CAS system. Once can start the engine, go to step 13.
10. Put the new dealer key into programmer. Use "Add Key" function to add the key to CAS system.
After that you will get (picture 4):New dealer key success written to CAS system. You can start engine with the new key now. If can't please use the original working key first.
11. Please return to main widow and use function "Synch DME-CAS" to synchronize DME (ECU) with CAS.
12. Use "Synch CAS-ELV" to clear wheel errors.
13. Enter to key learn window use "Clear DTC" and "Clear Shadow" function clear all error sin CAS system.
While prepare dealer key process. Once you get the tips like picture 1, remove the key from ignition switch, if key has keyless, take the key out of car.
Warning: Make sure connect dongle to compute before run the software.
"Device not connected"Error
Information: Hardware not connected to PC with USB port.
Solution: Plug device to USB.
Q: Can BMW MULTI TOOL do BMW cas3 and cas3+ keys? For example, the 868 MHz key.
A: yes, BMW MULTI TOOL can do most kinds of BWM keys.
Kindly Note: pls leave your telephone number for shipping arrival when you make payment for this product on our website and make sure that your paypal shiping address is the same with the address you want us to sent.Before signing,pls confirm everything is good.